Friday, October 8, 2010

Use the f.a. to get anybody to do what you want at any time, every time posted by: Gabriel Angelo

In my last article I talked about ?the pickup artist Loophole? and describe to the system date, friendly assertiveness.


Now I?m that so you can develop on it do almost everyone what you want to ask friendly by friendly assertive I like to call it, instead of dominant aggressive.

Example:

If a foreign You? questions

(A.) in a dominant aggressive way ?Give me water! ?

or

(B)?Could, you give me water please?? in some friendly yet assertive

(Or heck even ?Could you please go across the room to get me a water? ?)

You are to ?which rather Note If to choose?

Probably threatened because you feel Didn?t aggressive choice B about losing dominance in choice A; Besides It?s hard someone who is friendly or otherwise it would be rude as a @ $ $ hole are perceived and people around you would also rude to reciprocate and avoid A, with disregard while in choice and that would respond you dominantly aggressive in trying to push ok would you.

There is never something wrong with friendly sein.In friendly case with you, she want you got finally what the water is.

Here?s another example from my life:

I was once behind the bar work, and there were 2 bartender which I had to do.

One of you had a way of communicating that truly was aggressive,

?Bring me over the bottle!?

I Didn?t care if he 10 years bartending throughout Europe since was, and he was the best, I was getting like ?Who the hell do you think you are??

The second bartender was friendly assertive, dominant under the radar, I like it, to describe

?Hey such as bring me the bottle??

The second bartender wanted me to do something but at the same time still I felt in the control, so I was rather with the request erfüllen.Der second bartender might even wonder me, take the garbage in the basement dumpster and then bring back a case of lemon juice and I to the more than the other bartenders met him although it more work required.

Weird, isn?t it?

You can call these aggressive behaviors, but natural human behaviour may be said, what to do, especially feel taken advantage.

What I like is to say, to the result control by you think and feel, will be in the control.

Many of the great natural leaders have this quality of quiet friendly drive is, how to get people to follow you, not the arrogant aggressiveness must feel dominant as a Dictator?as, ago nobody as said, I said to what to do and be claimed.

And combine that with friendly assertive and value what you lack.

If friendly connect ability combined with value to give to others what they lack, makes you feel prove to magnetically people come into your life and you Don?t have something to do.

By: Gabriel AngeloArticle directory: http://www.articledashboard.comGabriel Angelo is the author of "The art of social natural," the first of its kind book dealing with the social art not only too well with women, but building one cool Entourage with jeder.Die art taught not only entrusted, picking up women and dating - but the overall arching overall picture of the social dynamics, where he believes that this seduction community be www.socialnatural.com or www.socialnatural.com/blog heading muss.Besuchen ask you for more information. Supplementary items home | self improvement | leadership

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment